Friday, December 28, 2018

Twists and turns

Sharing from my business page

As we leave 2018 and head into the New Year of 2019, I’d like to share a few thoughts..

Life is filled with turns, twists, bumps and cracks but it still leads you somewhere ~ 
GG (Gma’s Gem’s) aka me

I’ve met some amazing new customers who have become friends. I’ve met some inspiring networking connections who have become friends. I’ve found friends from my past and I’m sure to find friends in my future. 

A few years ago I’d read about picking a word instead of a New Years Resolution. To be honest I never did commit to resolutions. I never even tried. But I did and do like the idea of a word. This year my word will be confidence. I hope 2019 finds you filled with confidence, joy, hope, peace, kindness or compassion or anything that might stretch you on your journey. 

Hebrews 12:2 
Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Happy New Year from Tay and I here at Gma's Gem's. Looking forward to the New Year. Do you have a word or New Year’s Resolution? Where are you headed? I know I’m headed towards my God, my savior, the author and finisher of my faith. 

 Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. 
Used by permission. All rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment