Thursday, August 16, 2018

Pre-planning

Pre-Planning of our Family Adventure ~

Awhile back I met an amazing family on Facebook. My grands and I have been so blessed by them. We began talking about going to travel to see them.

So we started saving, and talking it up. Doing morning selfies to send and a calendar once we hit about a month out. The calendar was a very visual reminder that we were leaving. Also since my grandson is autistic we wanted to help him.

This was to be the farthest they have ever been from home and traveling by car or rather minivan. So we started planning. And list making and more list making. The kids tried to pack so many things. I think we packed and repacked to many times.

Can I just tell you how much God is the God of miracles? Well he is. He sees and knows what you need and don’t need.

1 Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
And His ears are open to their prayers;
But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”

I love that he is open to our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment